Small Changes is looking for new members! Interested in starting your volunteering journey? Check out our available positions below and see which fits you best!
Roles & job scope
- Open to all Malaysian youths (based in Malaysia and abroad).
- Can be students or working adults.
- Able to give full commitment for the projects throughout the 21/22 term (Nov 2021 – Oct 2022) which includes main summer programmes in July and August.
- Understand, sustain and internalise the 4 core values of Small Changes; Empowerment, Volunteerism, Them Before Us and Creating Social Consciousness.
- Prior experiences with Small Changes is not required.
- Individuals with a creative flair, who are multi-skilled in designing graphics and editing videos to communicate ideas, inform and captivate our audience.
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media which includes posters and publications, teasers, promotional videos.
- Produce desired visuals using appropriate software (Adobe Photoshop or etc.).
- To work closely with Project Management, Finance and the Secretary with the design and presentation of the final report.
- In charge of video editing (including liaising with respective events and projects’ PIC and making amendments to the posters).